Do you have a Victoriabank card and want to be notified whenever you make or receive a transaction?
At Victoriabank, you can now sign up for SMS Notifications directly from your computer, online, without making additional trips to the bank or looking for an ATM.
How do I sign up for SMS Notifications?
- You can do it online. Simply click on the link and enter the requested information.
- At the nearest Victoriabank ATM.
For details and steps on how to sign up, refer to the user guide.
When wiil I receive SMS Notifications?
At each entry or exit of money from the account (account replenishment, transfer received or made to the card, payment to the merchant, e-payments or transaction made through online banking - VB24).
What subscription options do I have?
The SMS notification service is available in four subscription options: 10, 20, 30 or unlimited SMS.
Check out the prices here.
What information does SMS Notification provide?
The notification message from the bank contains information about the transaction, such as:
- The card number used to perform the operation
- Transaction time and date
- Amount of transaction
- Trader's name and the balance remaining in the account following the transaction.