In order to improve the quality of our services, we will perform maintenance work on our IT systems on April 6, 2019, from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM (UTC / GMT + 2). This will cause interruptions in the functioning of our Bank's electronic systems and of our processing system partners (BCR, Comerţbank, Energbank, Eximbank and FinComBank).
The following maintenance will be carried out this Saturday, April 6, between 1:00 AM 5:00 AM and the following services will be affected:
• VB24 Web, VB24 Mobile, VB24 Mobile Pay and VB24 Business;
• Payments with our cards to merchants and on the internet;
• Cash withdrawals from ATM;
• Payments via POS terminals.
Victoriabank's recommendations for customers:
• Provide a cash reserve for the aforementioned time intervals;
• Make payments through Online Banking outside the specified timeframe;
• Repeat attempts to make online payments with cards, if they are required, within the specified time intervals.
For more details and 24/7 support, contact us on the following phone numbers: (022) 21 02 02, (022) 21 03 03 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Victoriabank team tried to find days and time intervals to generate discomfort to as few customers as possible. Thank you for understanding!