In order to improve the quality of our services, we will perform maintenance work on our IT systems on October 13, 2020, from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM (UTC / GMT + 2). This will cause interruptions in the functioning of our bank's electronic systems.
The following maintenance will be carried out this Thursday, October 13, between 1:00 AM 5:00 AM and the following services will be affected:
• VB24 Web, VB24 Mobile, VB24 Mobile Pay and VB24 Business;
• Payments with our cards to merchants and on the internet;
• Cash withdrawals from ATM;
• Payments via POS terminals.
Victoriabank's recommendations for customers:
• Provide a cash reserve for the aforementioned time intervals;
• Make payments through Online Banking outside the specified timeframe;
• Repeat attempts to make online payments with cards, if they are required, within the specified time intervals.
For more details and 24/7 support, contact us on the following phone numbers: (022) 21 02 02, (022) 21 03 03 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Victoriabank team tried to find days and time intervals to generate discomfort to as few customers as possible. Thank you for understanding!