In order to improve the quality of our services, Victoriabank will carry out maintenance work on our IT systems on Wednesday, October 10, 2018, from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM (UTC / GMT + 2).
This will cause interruptions in the functioning of our Bank's electronic systems and of the partners from our processing systems (BCR, Comerţbank, Energbank, Eximbank and FinComBank).
The following services will be affected:
- Web Banking, VictoriaMobile and VictoriaPay;
- Payments with our cards to merchants and on the internet;
- Cash withdrawals from ATM will not be possible;
- Payments via POS terminals will not be possible.
Victoriabank's recommendations for customers are as follows:
- Provide a cash reserve for the aforementioned time intervals;
- Make payments through Internet Banking outside the specified timeframe;
- Repeat attempts to make online payments with cards, if they are required, within the specified time intervals.
For more details and 24/7 support, contact us on the following phone numbers: (022) 21 02 02, (022) 21 03 03 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
The Victoriabank team tried to find days and time intervals to generate discomfort to as few customers as possible. Thank you for understanding!