Online cards acceptance service
E-commerce (Electronic Commerce) - represents all financial and commercial transactions made through computer networks, as well as processes related to business activity and execution of such operations.
1. Business Description:
-strategy and objectives;
- potential customers;
- products and services proposed
- planned volume of sales
2. Interaction with customers:
-registering customers, checking and storing information about them
- providing the customer support service, correspondence and dispute resolution
- payment terms and cancellation of the order, manner of delivery and returns.
3. Deliver and storage of products, providing necessary services.
4. Advertising of products/service offered: links to other sites, radio, television, magazines, etc.
5. Performing products returns and customers crediting period in case of product returns or cancellation of orders.