On April 29, 2021, was held by correspondence the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of B.C. “VICTORIABANK” S.A. Place where the General Meeting was held (accumulation and examination of voting ballots) – headquarters of B.C. “VICTORIABANK” S.A., located at address: mun. Chişinău, str. 31 August 1989, nr. 141. Shareholders holding 80.40% of the total shares with voting rights issued by the Bank, participated at the meeting by submitting the voting ballots.
The Meeting’s agenda included the following issues:
- Regarding the Annual Financial Report for the year 2020;
- Regarding the Board of Directors’ Report for the year 2020;
- Regarding distribution of the Bank’s profit for the year 2020;
- Regarding profit distribution policy for the year 2021;
- Regarding the establishment of the amount of Board of Directors’ remuneration and compensation;
- Amendment and supplement of the Regulation of the Board of Directors of B.C. „Victoriabank” SA.
The Meeting has approved:
- the annual financial report and the Board of Directors’ report for the year 2020;
- the changes and amendments to the Regulation of the Board of Directors of B.C. „VICTORIABANK” S.A. and the amount of Board of Directors’ remuneration and compensation.
- directing all the profit of B.C. „VICTORIABANK” S.A. for 2020, to the bank's capitalization and its booking in the item of Retained earnings;
- the following policy of Bank profit distribution for 2021.
More information on the financial results can be found at the here.