- You can send and receive money in three currencies: MDL, EUR, USD.
- Here you can identify one of 490.000 WESTERN UNION locations.
- Remittances are available for pickup within minutes.
- The maximum allowable transfer limit per day per person is 7,500 dollars or its equivalent in any other currency.
- The transfer is valid for the payment 90 days from the sending date.
How to send money via WESTERN UNION?
Tariffs WU online (rom.)
- In the nearest Victoriabank location with your valid ID.
- Submit to the operator the following information: beneficiary's name and surname, destination country, amount and currency of the transfer.
- Pay the amount and fee for sending money and receive the receipt.
- On the receipt you will get the MTCN number which should be send exclusively to the beneficiary.
How to receive money via WESTERN UNION?
- We invite you to the nearest Victoriabank location with a your valid ID.
- Submit to the operator the following information: MTCN number, the sender's name and surname, country of origin, the expected amount and currency.
- Receive the receipt and money.
How to modify the data of the transfer?
- We invite you to the location the transfer was made with a your valid ID.
- Submit to the operator the receipt and mention the data you would like to change.
- The data which can be modified: beneficiary's name and surname, the destination country and the security question.
- Receive the receipt with modified data.
- You will not be charged for changing the data.
How to cancel the transfer?
- We invite you to the location the transfer was made with your valid ID.
- Submit to the operator the receipt and mention that you would like to cancel the transfer.
- Receive the receipt and the transfer amount.
- The paid fee for the transfer will not be returned.
- There are no other fees.
- The transfer may be returned only if it was not received by the beneficiary.
Valid ID's accepted by the bank for residents:
- National ID card.
- Residence permit.
Valid ID's accepted by the bank for nonresidents:
Valid ID's accepted by the bank for stateless persons:
Fore more information regarding WESTERN UNION, please call: (022) 576244, (022) 576140, (022) 210202.
Fees for sending money
Fees for sending online money