Online cards acceptance service
E-commerce (Electronic Commerce) - represents all financial and commercial transactions made through computer networks, as well as processes related to business activity and execution of such operations.
- strategy and objectives;
- potential customers;
- products and services proposed;
- planned volume of sales.
2. Interaction with customers:
- registering customers, checking and storing information about them;
- providing the customer support service, correspondence and dispute resolution;
- payment terms and cancellation of the order, manner of delivery and returns.
3. Deliver and storage of products, providing necessary services.
4. Advertising of products/service offered: links to other sites, radio, television, magazines, etc.
5. Performing products returns and customers crediting period in case of product returns or cancellation of orders.
For more details, please call at: (022) 57-63-19 or (022) 57-63-09.