In order to improve the quality of our services, we will perform maintenance work on our IT systems on June 22, 2022, from 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM (UTC / GMT + 2). This will cause interruptions in the functioning of our bank's electronic systems.
The following maintenance will be carried out this Wednesday, June 22, between 1:00 AM 6:00 AM and the following services will be affected:
- VB24 Web, VB24 Mobile, VB24 Pay, Apple Pay, Garmin Pay and VB24 Business
- Cash withdrawals from ATM
- Payments via POS terminals and on the internet (Egateway)
Victoriabank's recommendations for customers:
- Provide a cash reserve for the aforementioned time intervals;
- Make payments through Online Banking outside the specified timeframe.
For more details and 24/7 support, contact us on the following phone numbers: (022) 21 02 02, (022) 21 03 03 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
The Victoriabank team tried to find days and time intervals to generate discomfort to as few customers as possible.
Thank you for understanding!