New version of Web-banking
Old version DA! Internet-banking
You have at least 5 reasons to subscribe to DA! Internet Banking:
- Time, there's no need to go to the bank and stand in line at the counter, you can do more useful activities;
- Access to resources in your accounts 24/24;
- Lower costs comparing to tariffs for operations performed at the counter;
- Safety and control for your money;
- Convenient and simple system.
In addition, with DA! Internet Banking you can:
- Pay utilities and other payments;
- Money transfer between your accounts and cards Visa of other customers in Moldova or Visa cards issued by foreign banks;
- Request the reissue, blocking or closing of your card and issue an additional card;
- Manage the usage of limits for cash;
- Access to your bank accounts from all over the world;
- Check the operations.
How to subscribe free at DA! Internet Banking?
Online, through www.victoriabank.md
- Go to online registration page: DA.victoriabank.md:
- Click on the "REGISTER BY A UNIQUE PASSWORD";
- Enter your card number in the new interface;
- On your mobile phone you will receive an SMS with a code that you must enter it in the "CODE OF SMS";
- In a new window you must enter your login and password, which you will enter the system every time.
Through Victoriabank ATM
- Find the nearest ATM on the map;
- Insert the card into the ATM and authorize by entering your PIN code;
- Go to the main menu "Subscribe to services";
- Select "SUBSCRIBE TO INTERNET BANKING"
- The ATM will issue a check with login and password. Received password should be changed after first entrance in system
For more details, come to any Victoriabank branch or call the Customer Service, available 24/24, by the contact numbers: (022) 21-02-02 sau (022) 21-03-03.